Vogue Magazine featuring brilliant actress Tilda Swinton-as she drapes a Palestinian scarf. This photo in the November 2011 issue is progressive and amazing to me, the image, a simple one, does not have the glitz and glamour of high fashion yet it speaks volumes.
For those who do not know check this program out as well on PBS
“Women,War and Peace”
The episodes are “I Came to Testify,” (October 11) “Pray the Devil Back to Hell,” (October 18) “Peace Unveiled,” (October 25) “The War We Are Living” (November 1) and “War Redefined” (November 8).
- nadiaxx reblogged this from fyeahtildaswinton
- almostblackandwhite reblogged this from honeybeesd
- lazersilberstein reblogged this from sassyfrasscircus and added:
- palestine1967 reblogged this from honeybeesd
- calicoblue likes this
- comiques likes this
- sassyfrasscircus reblogged this from fyeahtildaswinton
- scrape-your-knee likes this
- fyeahtildaswinton reblogged this from honeybeesd
- lostinnw3 reblogged this from honeybeesd
- lostinnw3 likes this
- honeybeesd posted this